with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
Man from Thailand
1. The man in the blue car is driving to work.
2. He lived in Thailand for 30 years. Now he lives in Washington.
3. He was a teacher in Thailand for 5 years. He taught reading and writing.
4. He liked that job, but he wanted to come to the United States.
5. He never had enough money in Thailand. He could not find a second job.
6. Now he works at a hospital as a translator.
7. He likes this job too, but it is easy for him.
8. He does not want to stay at the hospital all his life.
9. He goes to college in the evenings.
10. He wants to be a manager at a software company.
11. He believes that work will be challenging.
Get Your Free Evaluation
The American Accent
Pronunciation of 500 Words
American Vowel Sounds
English Pronunciation News
English Grammar and Idioms