with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
1. This is an old teddy bear.
2. He is lying on the bed.
3. He has been mended many times.
4. He has stitches around his nose and on his sides.
5. He is a tough old bear.
6. Every day, he helps the people in the house just by lying still.
7. He helps them remember nice days from the past.
8. He is such a good bear.
Answer the questions:
1. Is this a young teddy bear?
2. Where are his stitches?
3. Is he a tough bear?
4. How does he help people?
See answers below.
1. No. He is old.
2. Around his nose and on his sides.
3. Yes. He's a tough bear.
4. He helps them remember nice days from the past.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 Words.
Back to Speak Method home.