with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
1. This is a grizzly bear.
2. He has a fish.
8. This bear's eyes are shut.
10. The rocks and the bears are in a zoo.
||Answer the questions:
1. What does the grizzly bear have?
2. Where is the bear standing?
3. What does the bear look like?
4. What is the other bear doing?
See answers below.
1. The bear has a fish.
2. The bear is standing on a rock.
3. The bear has a big tummy.
4. The other bear is napping.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 Words.
Back to Speak Method Home.