with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
2. He has a long trunk.
3. He has long tusks.
4. He lives at a zoo in California.
5. With his tusks, he can dig for roots.
6. With his trunk, he grabs plants.
7. He has thick, gray skin.8. When he runs, he stomps on the ground.
Answer the questions:
1. Does the elephant have short tusks?
2. Does the elephant have a long trunk?
3. What can he do with his trunk?
4. What does he do when he runs?
See answers below.
1. No. He has long tusks.
2. Yes, he does.
3. He grabs plants.
4. He stomps on the ground.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 Words.
Back to Speak Method home.