with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
1. These animals are giraffes.
2. They have yellow and brown fur.
3. There are patterns on the fur.
4. They have hard hooves .
5. They have short horns.
6. With long necks, they see far away.
7. The big giraffe is older.
8. He moves his head forward.
9. The other giraffe is younger.
10. He curves his neck to eat.
Answer the Questions
1. What color is the fur?
2. How are the hooves?
3. What does the older giraffe do?
4. What does the younger giraffe do?
See answers below.
1. The fur is brown and yellow.
2. The hooves are hard.
3. He moves his head forward.
4. He curves his neck to eat.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 Words.
Back to Speak Method home.