with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
1. Every family has a budget.
2. A budget is the money in and out.
3. Every month, there is money in.
4. Every month, there is money out.
5. Money comes in with a paycheck from work.
6. Money goes out to pay for food.
7. Money goes out to pay bills.
8. Bills are for electricity and water.
9. Money goes out to pay the rent too.10. It is not easy to live on a budget.
Answer the questions.
1. What is a budget?
2. How does money come in?
3. How does money go out?
4. Is it easy to live on a budget?
See answers below.
1. A budget is money in and money out.
2. Money comes in with a paycheck.
3. Money goes out to pay for food,
pay bills and pay rent.
4. It is not easy to live on a budget.
||Keep Studying English
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation with 500 Words.
Back to Speak Method Home.