with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
Many people live in this city.
The houses with yellow walls are pretty.
Many houses have small, red chimneys.
Power lines carry electricity.
Some rooftops are red and some are green.
There are alleys where people walk between
the houses toward a main street.
Answer the Questions
1. What colors are the house walls?
2. What colors are the rooftops?
3. What do the power lines carry?
4. Where are the alleys?
1. The house walls are yellow, white, gray and green.
2. The rooftops are red, green and gray.
3. The power lines carry electricity.
4. The alleys are between the houses.
||Keep Studying English
Back to ESL Stories.
Back to Speak Method.