with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
2. The map is on a large board.
3. Slowly, he looks at the pictures.
4. He sees a picture of the mountain.
5. He sees pictures with points of interest.
6. He sees pictures of flowers and plants.
7. He is driving over the a mountain pass.
8. A pass is a road over a mountain top.
||Answer the Questions
1. What is the map on?
2. How does the man look at the pictures?
3. What pictures does he see?
4. What is a mountain pass?
see answers below
1. The map is on a board.
2. He looks slowly.
3. He sees pictures of the mountain,
points of interest, flowers and plants.
4. A pass is a road over a mountain.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation with 500 Words.
Take online classes
to practice speaking with an instructor.
Back to Speak Method home.