with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
2. The sky and the water are blue.
3. The weather is sunny and cool.
4. The man in the car plays good music.
5. He is too busy to look at the lake.
6. He put a lot of fuel into the gas tank.
7. There is cement and a bright yellow line.
8. These show traffic lanes and rules.
Answer the Questions
2. How is the weather?
3. Why doesn't the man look at the lake?
4. What is in his gas tank?
See answers below.
1. The sky is blue.
2. The weather is sunny and cool.
3. The man is busy.
4. Fuel is in the gas tank.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 Words.
Back to Speak Method home.