with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
this story to review short vowel sounds.
2. He is jumping out of the water.
3. It is a sunny day.
4. Two boys and a girl are on the stage.
5. They are clapping.
6. When they clap, the dolphin jumps.
7. They wear green and yellow swimsuits.
8. Sometimes, they swim with the dolphins.
9. They get trained to do this safely.
10. Dolphins are good, but big.
11. It is best to be careful with big animals.
12. Many people watch the show and clap.
Answer the Questions
1. What is jumping out of the water?
2. What are the people doing?
3. What do the people do sometimes?
4. Why do the people get trained?
5. Can you swim?
6. Do you like dolphins?
2. The people are clapping.
3. They swim with the dolphins.
4. They get trained to be safe.
Speak Method is a branch of I.E. Tutoring which owns the copyright to all materials on this site.