with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
1. This is a man.
2. He is wearing a shirt and a vest.
3. The vest has buttons down the front.
4. He wears a tie.
5. Mostly, the tie is under the vest.
6. He is balding.
7. He has some hair, but not too much.
8. He sits in a chair.
9. He is smiling.
Answer the Questions
1. What is the man wearing?
2. Where is his tie?
3. How is his hair?
4. What is he doing?
See answers below.
1. He is wearing a shirt and vest.
2. His tie is under his vest.
3. He has some hair, not too much.
4. He sits in a chair and smiles.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 words.
Back to Speak Method home.