with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
1. This is a sea turtle.
2. Sea turtles live in the ocean.
3. For respiration, they swim up.
4. They take an exhalation and inhalation.
5. Under water, they eat vegetation.
6. Every year, they make migrations.
7. They lay eggs in the sand.
8. Incubation takes 2 months.
9. Little turtles are born.10. Their shells are their protection.
Answer the questions:
1. How many words have --tion?
2. What is respiration?
3. What do turtles do every year?
4. What do shells give turtles?
See answers below.
1. Seven words have -tion.
2. Respiration is breathing.
3. They make migrations.
4. Shells give turtles protection.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 words.
Back to Speak Method home.
Speak Method is a branch of I.E. Tutoring which holds the copyright for all materials on this site.
Speak Method: English pronunciation, English grammar, ESL stories.