with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
2. They put on safety jackets.
3. The boat that is going fast is yellow.
4. The boat that is going slowly is white.
5. A woman in a white shirt is waiting for her turn.
6. Everyone gets wet in the boats.
7. The woman in the white shirt is wet already.
8. It is Saturday. People go to parks and relax.
Answer the Questions
2. Which boat is going fast?
3. What is the woman in the white shirt waiting for?
4. What day is it?
See answers below.
1. People put on safety jackets.
2. The yellow boat is going fast.
3. The woman is waiting for her turn.
4. It is Saturday.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 Words.
Back to Speak Method home.