with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
2. The deer is eating leaves from a bush.
3. Everything is beautiful now.
4. Many animals are eating leaves, berries, nuts and grass.
5. When it is colder, they will live on the lower parts of the mountain.
6. During the winter, food is limited.
7. Only the smartest animals live well in the winter.
8. City people like to visit the mountain.
9. They get a lot of pictures and drive home.
10. Then they look at their pictures on computers.
Answer the Questions
1. Where is the deer?
2. What are many animals eating?
3. Which animals live well in the winter?
4. What do city people get when they visit the mountain?
1. The deer is on the mountain.
2. They eat leaves, berries, nuts and grass.
3. The smartest animals live well.
4. City people get pictures.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 Words.
Back to Speak Method home.