with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
1. This is the dolphin show.
2. The dolphins jump.
3. The dolphins splash.
4. Dolphins splash and people laugh.
5. Some dolphins go deep under water.
6. When they jump, it is a wonderful sight.
7. People chat and clap their hands.
8. Sunlight shines from the right.
Answer the Questions
1. How many times do you see the?
2. How many times do you see they?
3. How many times do you see dolphins?
See answers below.
1. 5 times.
2. 1 time.
3. 4 times.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 Words.
Back to Speak Method home.