with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
Pronunciation: L and R Sounds
1. This is the right hand.
2. This is the left hand.
3. The right hand points to the right.
4. The left hand points to the left.
5. They point in opposite directions.
6. The other fingers are curved.
7. You can see fingernails a little bit.
8. These hands are in the air.
9. Which direction to take?
10. One points right and one points left.
Answer the Questions
1. Where does the right hand point?
2. What does the left hand point?
3. Do they point in the same direction?
4. Where are the hands?
See answers below.
1. The right hand points to the right.
2. The left hand points to the left.
3. No, they don't.
4. They are in the air.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 Words.
Take classes.Back to Speak Method home.
L and R: Ring Bells Story
L and R: The Little Girl's