with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
1. This a little girl and her mother.
2. The girl has straight hair.
3. The mother has curly hair.
4. The little girl has a sleeveless shirt.
5. The mother has a short-sleeved shirt.
6. They are not wearing jewelry.
7. The mother is looking to the right.
8. The little girl is feeling peaceful.
Answer the Questions
1. How is the girl's hair?
2. How is the mother's hair?
3. Are they wearing jewelry?
4. How is the little girl feeling?
See answers below.
1. The girl's hair is straight.
2. The mother's hair is curly.
3. No, they are not.
4. She is feeling peaceful.
Back to ESL Stories.
Learn pronunciation: 500 Words.
Back to Speak Method home.