with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
||Grammar and Idioms||For Young People|
Now answer the questions. The words you need to find are in bold. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
1. What should you use to apply the glass cleaner?
A. your hands
B. paper towels
C. absorbent cloth
2. What can happen if the product is swallowed?
B. skin irritation
C. eye problems
D. heart problems
3. Which of the following should not be done with the container?
A. discard in the trash
B. reuse the empty container
C. put it in a bagD. put it in a cabinet
4. What should you do if irritation develops?
B. use a lotion
C. consult a physician
D. reuse the container
5. How should you use the absorbent cloth?
A. use one side of the cloth
B. use the cloth quickly
C. use the cloth slowly
turn the cloth oftenn
6. _______________ breathing _______________ or
7. ________________: move _______________ person to
Get Your Free Evaluation
The American Accent
Pronunciation of 500 Words
American Vowel Sounds
English Pronunciation News
English Grammar and Idioms
, 6. avoid, vapors, 7. Inhalation, exposed, 8. Caution