|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||Learn by Language
Find your daily vocabulary,
especially ways to talk about business.
1. What are 3 or 4 top industries in your country? Do you think these industries will remain at the top in upcoming years?
2. Are there many successful small business owners in your country? If so, what types of businesses do they have? If not, why not?
3. Are there businesses that monopolize the market? Does your country have any regulations against monopoly?
4. For people who have college degrees, what industries are most popular? For people who do not have college degrees, what industries are popular?
5. How do you feel about the free market? Do you think the marketplace should be completely free, somewhat regulated or highly regulated? Why?
6. Describe a famous business person from your country. How did this person rise to power?
7. How are your country's businesses participating in the global market?
8. Do you think your country's place in the global market will change in the next 50 - 100 years? Why or why not?
9. Do you think of yourself as a good business person? What are your strengths and weaknesses in business?
10. If you had the time and resources, would you start your own business? If so, what kind of business would it be? If not, why not?
Return to Advanced ESL
||Continue Learning English
Learn by Language:
Pronunciation according to your language.
English Pronunciation News:
Perfect your English with current news reports.
Back to Speak Method Home Page.