|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||Learn by Language
Find your daily vocabulary,
especially ways to talk about your free time.
1. Would you rather watch a movie or read a book? Why? Which do you do more often?
2. Would you rather play a video game or a board game? Why?
3. Name a popular actor in your country. What traits is this person famous for? Do you think the actor deserves to be famous?
4. Describe a book or magazine you read recently. What was it about?
5. Describe one or two games you have enjoyed. What were the rules and objectives?
6. What kind of music do you like? Do you have a favorite group? If so, describe the group members.
7. Do you like seeing live music? If so, what kind of venue do you prefer--small or large, indoor or outdoor?
8. Think about when you were 18 years old. What types of entertainment did you like? Have you changed a lot since then?
9. Do you think there is too much violence in movies or video games? Why or why not?
10. Do you enjoy popular entertainment or is your taste more eclectic?
Return to Advanced ESL
||Continue Learning English
Learn by Language:
Pronunciation according to your language.
English Pronunciation News:
Perfect your English with current news reports.
Back to Speak Method Home Page.