|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||Learn by Language
Find your daily vocabulary,
especially ways to talk about your government and politics.
1. Describe the system of government in your country.
2. What do you like or dislike about your political system? Why?
3. Do you know anyone who is a politician? If not, do you know anyone who works for the government? Describe how you know this person and what this person does.
4. If you could change your government in one way, what would it be?
5. Describe your legal system. Imagine a person commits a crime and gets caught--what is the step by step process?
6. Do your police officers treat people fairly? Why or why not?
7. Do some innocent people go to jail? If so, how might this happen?
8. Do you think your legal system works well most of the time? Why or why not?
9. What are the three worst crimes people can commit? Why?
10. Are there different kinds of jails? If so, what kinds?
Return to Advanced ESL
||Continue Learning English
Learn by Language:
Pronunciation according to your language.
English Pronunciation News:
Perfect your English with current news reports.
Back to Speak Method Home Page.