|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||Learn by Language
Find your daily vocabulary,
especially ways to talk about occupations.
1. Describe the occupations of three people that you know. What do they do? Do they like their jobs?
2. Describe the lifestyle of someone you know who has a very hectic schedule. Now describe the lifestyle of someone who has a relaxed schedule.
3. If you were a doctor, what would be your favorite part of your job? What would be the least favorite part? Explain.
4. If you were a lawyer, what would be your favorite part of your job? What would be the least favorite part? Explain.
5. If you were a police officer, what would be your favorite part of your job? What would be the least favorite part? Explain.
6. Did you have part-time jobs when you were young? If so, what did you do? If not, why not?
7. Do people like to work for the government in your country? Are these jobs considered prestigious?
8. If you could be a famous actor, musician or business person, which would you choose? Why?
9. If you could be a famous artist, politician or athlete, which would you choose? Why?
10. In your opinion, what is a great money-making occupation? What is a great occupation for someone who does not want money?
Return to Advanced ESL
||Continue Learning English
Learn by Language:
Pronunciation according to your language.
English Pronunciation News:
Perfect your English with current news reports.
Back to Speak Method Home Page.