|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||Learn by Language
these questions to find your daily vocabulary, especially how you might
speak about sports.
1. What is your favorite sport? Why do you like it?
2. Describe the rules of your favorite sport in detail.
3. Do you ever go to see games in person? If so, describe one of these experiences. How was the game? What kind of food could you get? Were there extra attractions like famous people or a band?
4. What is your least favorite sport? Why do you dislike it?
5. Describe a friend or family member who likes sports. What sport does this person like? Does the person go to live games? Does the person play the sport or talk about it a lot?
6. How do you feel about exercise? Do you exercise daily? If so, what kinds of things do you do?
7. Describe someone you know who is very fit. Does that person choose foods carefully and exercise a lot? Does the person go too far in trying to stay physically fit?
8. When you were a child, did you like the same sport that you like now? Describe one sport or active childhood game that you often played.
9. Do you have a favorite professional athlete? If so describe this person. Have you heard about any scandals regarding athletes? If so, describe a scandal.
10. Do you like to watch the Olympics? Is your country well known in a particular sport or sports? What is your favorite Olympic sport?
Grammar and Idioms