with Speak Method
|Online Classes||Pronunciation Facts||R, Th, T and other sounds||500 Words Practice|
|Local Classes||Business Communication||TOEFL Prep||ESL Stories|
|Contact us||Vowel Sounds
||Grammar and Idioms||Learn by Language
Use these questions to find your daily vocabulary, especially vocabulary you use when speaking about the future.
1. What will you be doing next year? Describe an average day in your life during next year.
2. What will your parents be doing 5 years from now? Describe your mother and father's average day in detail.
3. What are your best friend's goals? What will this person be doing in 5 years?
4. Imagine that all your best wishes come true. What will you be doing in 5 years? Imagine that none of your dreams work out. What will you choose to do instead?
5. What are your country's current issues? Predict the outcome of these issues.
6. Which U.S. issues have you heard about? What do you think the U.S. should do?
7. Imagine the world 100 years from now. What will change? What new technologies will become available? What will a person's average day be like?
8. Imagine the world 500 years from now. Imagine the world turns out very well. What changes could cause this? Imagine the world turns out badly. What changes could cause this to happen?
Get Your Free Evaluation
The American Accent
Pronunciation of 500 Words
American Vowel Sounds
English Pronunciation News
English Grammar and Idioms